Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Where You Lead Me

 I could be safe
 I could be safe here in Your arms and never leave home, never let these walls down
But You have called me higher, You have called me deeper 
And I will go where You will lead me Lord
Where You lead me...
        There are a lot of weirdos in this artsy community I find myself living in, for 3 more weeks as I am a part of a leadership internship. One of our outreaches is helping out with the local youth group at the church nearby my base. Many of the kids at this church do not understand the faithfulness of God because of abandonment from their parents and the town that is by my base is influenced by a lot of drugs. So, when we had this amazing night last week of breakthrough and prayer for these kids hearing that God's faithfulness is just the way He is, was an amazing new concept for them! I don't know what your back-round  is or what community of influence you find yourself in, but I want to encourage you to look at the youth or community and ask yourself if they know what it safety means or if they can grasp the concept of faithfulness. You as a believer, have the power of Christ in you to daily offer an example of God's faithfulness based on how you treat them. I want to encourage you to YouTube the song, "Higher," by All Sons and Daughters and make it your daily prayer , it doesn't have to take you going on a plane somewhere to show the limitless love of God's faithfulness to someone it can be your family or co-workers, simply asking God, to daily lead you has the power to change your life and the lives of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment